More threads by Krickitt

Krickitt

Account Closed
Hi, everybody. My name is Krickitt. I am new and still trying to figure out how to use this board. A friend on the msnbc boards recommended this place to me. I am single, female, have 5 kids, 3 still at home- ages 21, 18, and 15. I am a DV survivor and a recovering alcoholic, 21 years of trying, 6 sober this time around. After the divorce I was in counseling for 3 years with a wonderful woman that helped me alot. I seem to be falling into an old habit of picking the wrong kind of men. My boyfriend is battling an addiction, and seems to be fine all week long, then on weekends he disappears. It's not a good place for me to be in.
Lots of insanity and fighting on the msnbc boards, so I thought I would come here because I heard this board is more carefully monitored and controlled. Nice to meet you all. Now I am going to look around here and try to figure this place out!!

AVC

Welcome to the forum, there are some very intelligent sensitive members here, the forum founder Dr. Baxter is a fine man and a great professional, he cracks a good joke once in a blue moon too! :dimples:

Great to have you aboard for sure.

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Krickitt :welcome2:

I hope you enjoy yourself here and I am glad to meet you :wave:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.