More threads by redbutterfly

Hallo, my name is Rose and I am from Holland.

I hope my English is ok and everyone can understand me! I will try my best.

I am looking to get advice on mental health problems that I have.

I have bi polar and have had this since I was 17 years old. A long time!

I am dedicate to therapy and taking medications but after all this years, I still struggle a lot!

Hope to speak to you all and be involved in your forum.

Regards,

Rose.

Last edited:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
Re: Hallo My name is Rose

Hi Rose, welcome to Psychlinks :)

Your English seems excellent to me! I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Thank you very much.

I start a new medication tomorrow. My doctor can not deside between Zyprexa or Lithium. I took Lithium several years ago and don't think it helped me. I have try a lot of medications and I am upset that nothing give me balance.

I was scared when the doctor said about ECT. It is scarry but I need help.

I am single, no children.... No happiness in life. It very difficult to live like this. Mainly depression and very little highs.

Anything else I can do? What are people's experience with bi polar? What things can I try?

Thank you for all the help.

Rose. :)

Last edited:

Thank you very much everybody.

You are kind to say your warm welcomes.

Even though I have had this diagnoses for long time, I need to read about it to understand better.

Are there websites I can read good information from or is there information on here?

Sorry. Not so good with technology and find my way around forums and so on.

Thank you all,
Rose :)

making_art

Are there websites I can read good information from or is there information on here?

Sorry. Not so good with technology and find my way around forums and so on.

Thank you all,
!

Rose...you have found the best web site for information and support ! :eek:nthego:

Read the top sticky articles on this forum here and then follow down the page where people have posted articles and many people have had discussions

Other links from Psychlinks resources click here

That is great. Thank you veri much. I see there is a lot if information here. That is really helpful.

I shall get reading!

Are there a lot of people on this forum? Any one else with bi polar that will like to share his or her experiences?

Do I have hope to get beter even though this has been going on for such a long time and I have tried alot of medications? J feel like it is very difficult to carry on like this.

I am not able to function good and can not hold down a job or bee in a relationship and I have no friends.

Thank you for the great help.

Thankyou for the welcomes. By the way. My name is actually Roos in Dutch but it means rose in English so it is easier to use Rose as a name!! Just a little fact their.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.