• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel
Briefly, i'm 44 and on disability since 2003 for complex ptsd, anxiety-depression, panic disorder, "bipolar 2" (not convinced of this one) and relapsing alcohol abuse. I was assaulted, terrorized and neglected as a child and it set the stage for a pattern of abuse. My foundation has been rocked and today, i feel "safe" isolating from the jungle out there. I find healing when i'm alone and i'm nervous around people even my loved ones. I wasn't always this way but i accept my transformation as a result of the neglect or non-existence of appropriate therapeutic intervention in childhood and beyond. I accept myself as i am but "society" doesn't. (One more reason for me to disconnect from the mainstream.) I want to thank David for this forum which i find to be a safe and honest forum for unique individuals. I wish David a speedy recovery from his recent medical intervention. Also many thanks to the moderators who make this forum possible. I read faster than i can type and, being in the process of moving, i hope to contribute with focus when i can. I'm sure to learn much here. God bless you all. :)

Jos?e

ThatLady

:welcome: , Josee. We're glad you're here, and will look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Halo

Hi Josée and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

I am glad that you have decided to join our community and I hope to see you around :wave:

Retired

Welcome to Psychlinks, Jos?e!

Thank you for sharing your story and we'll look forward to further discussions with you.

I read faster than i can type

I confess my case is the opposite which sometimes gets me into trouble:eek:

Top Bottom