More threads by hope

hope

No it's not like that. It's just that compared with them I'm a complete nobody and they scare the hell out of me. It's mainly the woman involved because the director has tried to smooth things over but given that she's his partner, to clear my name of all the horrible things that have been said about me means letting her down. It's not just loyalty, she has been violent to him in recent months over a different woman he was spending time with.

So when the latest incident happened she said in her letter she'd reported me to the police. I phoned them for advice and they were very understanding. They felt that given that she already had one police report about her behaviour this was likely to be an ongoing thing and so it was best that I could say in all honesty I have had no contact.

It's hard because I live and work amongst fellow trainees, past, present and future and I had seen him in recent weeks in a social setting but she gets so angry and irrational this seems the safest way for me. I live on my own with my daughter and moved here, hundreds of miles away from my family to be close to the training school and the social/ professional activities that crop up. I lost all that and it wont come back but I'm learning to live with it bit by bit. I just hate the set backs and fear any more reprissals.

The irony of course is that he teaches about bullying and anger management and helps a lot of people recover from trauma. I just don't seem to be eligible! I'm been naive and idealistic but I think I'm learning slowly without the need for cynicism or bitterness. I'd hate to end up like that.

Best wishes David
Hope

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.