More threads by psychotic_bunny

Hi,

Im 21 and 20 weeks pregnant and scared about the future.
I have lived out of home for about 2.5 years and suffer depression, anorexia and insomnia.
I dont have a very supportivee family around me and the father of my child is useless. I came across this site by accident but im glad i found it.

And no i haven't found any socks lol

anyway just thought i'd introduce myself

lallieth

Re: hello

Hi bunny

Welcome to the forum.Are you currently being treated for your depression/eating disorder?

Retired

Welcome to Psychlinks,Bunny! Feel free to joinin any ongoing discussions or start some of your own to ask about your own issues.

Hope you find Psychlinks informative...and fun!

ladylore

Account Closed

Hi Bunny :hello:

Welcome to Psychlinks. There are specific sections on the forum with great information dealing with depression, anorexia, and sleep disorders.

I haven't found my socks yet this morning either. :D

Welcome again :welcome2:

Last edited:

Halo

Hi Bunny and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

Glad that you decided to join us and I hope to see you around :wave:

rosedragon

It's hard to life alone but remember that you shouldn't be defeated by people that you dislike. Move on, show them you can shine with or without their efforts. =) It works for me, I have a lot of times when people turn away from me or throwing me with 'rocks' of their words and actions. I have one time when EVERYONE turn away from me including my parents while I am humiliated by some but I won't kill myself because that just show how low I am compared to them.

I believe I'm better than them and unlike them, I will shine soon or later. You can do it too bunny!

thank you for the kind welcomes, i look forward to using this site and hopefully understanding more about myself and ways to move forward. thanks again for the welcomes!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.