More threads by Orange

Orange

:) Hi all, my name is Roger.

I am now working on a new project and am very excited about it. I am now preparing a presentation about mental illness and stigma and I will show it to government employees, industries, schools etc.

Having had a few depressions in the past few years I know how it feels and the shame that comes with it. I found out that 2 out of 3 people with mental illness do not seek treatment mostly because of the stigma surrounding it. So I want to do something about it. My dream is that mental illness becomes the equal of physical illness in peoples mind.

Here is a small video that I adapted from material available on the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health "Welcome to Mental Health and Addiction 101 Series" at CAMH.net
This video will be part of my presentation. Enjoy!

The video can be found here:

Since I can't post links until I get 10 post count you can see the video by doing the following:

1. Go on the Youtube website
2. Type WHO WEARS THE LABEL? in the youtube seach box setup for videos.

or

Google: youtube who wears the label

Thank you!
Roger

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I am now working on a new project and am very excited about it. I am now preparing a presentation about mental illness and stigma and I will show it to government employees, industries, schools etc.

Here is a small video that I adapted from material available on the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health "Welcome to Mental Health and Addiction 101 Series" at CAMH.net.

The video can be found here:

Since I can't post links until I get 10 post count you can see the video by doing the following:

1. Go on the Youtube website
2. Type WHO WEARS THE LABEL? in the youtube seach box setup for videos.

Orange, is that video still available?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.