More threads by Xelebes

Xelebes

Hi, I am Xelebes. Use my nom d'plume to protect my identity. I'm from Edmonton. I'll give that much because it's already plastered all over the net on other sites. I don't change my username between sites. If you check, it might be obvious that I am a forum monger.

I created an account here to ask specific questions that I probably won't get answers for in the other support forums I go to. So don't be offended if I don't ask or give lots of advice on my other conditions, though I might do so just for the fun of it. Whatever.

My issues started when I was born. Being born with a Asperger's (AS) was the first of my worries. The Tourette's (TS) and the Psychogenic Catatonia came later. These are the three key things pretty much embody what my main disorders are and create some invisible and visible disabilities.

There are other emotional issues and all that, but having gone through intensive therapy in the last year, they have been rounded out. One can imagine that a life with the three listed disorders would create some of them. They still linger but are not so strong as to cause more difficulty than they need to.

So hello, I brought a basket of buns. I'll put them on the table here...

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Re: Hi, I'll guess I'll make an intro here.

Welcome to Psychlinks, Xelebes. And thanks for the buns... or at least the thought... they seem to be missing... but people always say that it's the thought that counts (personally, sometimes I think it's really the buns that count but there you go). :blank:

Retired

Welcome Xelebes and thank you for joining Psychlinks. Hope you find some of the information you're looking for here on the Forum.

:welcome2:

Banned

Banned

Welcome, and thanks for the buns. I LOVE carbs, so you're already in my good books. :lol:

Ashe

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you can find answers to the questions that you have, and that you enjoy your stay here. :D

Yay for buns!!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.