More threads by katelynw

katelynw

I've struggled with eating disorders for almost 2 years now. I was anorexic then bulimic then anorexic and now im back on bulimia. The problem is that i keep thinking "if i could only get this bulimia crap under control then i can be anorexic and skinny again." I wish i could stop thinking this. Everyone around me seems to keep loosing weight and i just keep ballooning up. Im absolutely sick of bulimia but i dont want to fall into the trap of anorexia again. I want help but im too afraid. Any advice???
thanks

I understand were your comming from here I am in the same situation cause I too am struggling with both... and here is what my psychologist tells me it doesn't quite work for me but maybe you will have better luck... When you feel that you are going to eat a lot or just do something you may regret concerning your e-d then call a friend someone you know don't have tot ell tem why you are calling just tell them you need to go out and do something if you stay alone there is practicaly no escaping it I know cause well it's a habit and you want to stop but then that voice in your head sounds off an alert if you swallow the slightess thing... and then you know whats comming .. just try to surround yourself with people ...if you have a boyfriend and he is reallly comprehensive and you trust him you could maybe tell him because they are very supportive like mine was and they will help you out a lot cause they are the ones that will be honest and stay with you and dso everything they can to help I hope my info is of some use to you
if you need someone to talk to or help you out I would be more than glad to. it's easier to get out of this hole ordeal with a helping hand that knows a bit of how you feel.. or more like understands the situation your in
ashley-kate

katelynw

Thank you so much. Its nice to hear support for a change. And your completely right if i take 1 bite i feel like im trapped. I will definatley give it a try thanks so much!
katelyn

no probleme it's my plesure to help you out none of us and no one deserves to live like this and I want to whatever I can to stop this epedemic of eating disorders it's crazy how there is now so many more cases comprared to about a century ago like really what is this world comming to are we all going to be that way in 10 more years it's pretty traumatising ..
ashley

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.