More threads by Domo

Domo

Inactive
It is 8:53am over here in Adelaide, Australia.

I am at work eating my porridge. Trying to muster up the strength to do some work :sleepy:

What is everyone else up to?

Andy

MVP
Hi Domonation,

It's 3:25 in Alberta, Canada.

I'm sitting here wishing I had energy to do a months worth of laundry. It's sad.

I hope you get some work done!:goodjob: Have a good day!

Domo

Inactive
That is impressive.

I have 2 pairs and one of them is covered in liquid nails and can't be worn in public :lol:

They are my renovating jeans!

Andy

MVP
Ahh yes I have some work jeans like that. They have oil all over them and another has stucco. My jeans are probably all from thrift stores. You can find brand new ones there. Stupid seeing as I stay in shorts at home all the time. :eek:

What are you renovating?

Domo

Inactive
I am renovating a unit i bought. I am still living with my parents at the moment though.

Kinda avoiding moving into it. I've never lived out of home before and sometimes i think it was a bit crazy taking on that responsibility.

But i'll see how it goes. Won't know until i try!

Andy

MVP
For sure. It should be good. It just takes some getting use to. Then you will be glad you have something of your own!:goodjob:

Domo

Inactive
Yeah i hope so :)

I am thinking about maybe growing some vegetables and fruit there.

I don't have any hobbies and it could be good for me.

What's the deal with thanking posts? I've never seen that on a forum before.

Andy

MVP
That's a good idea. It will save you money on produce too. It's suppose to be therapeutic to do gardening type stuff. I do not have a green thumb at all. My mom really does.

The thanks thing, I think is just a way of saying thanks and acknowledging that you read a post of your not replying with a comment. Or if you agree with or appreciate what a post says. I do that but I will say thanks if I am in a conversation like this, so that I know I read and replied to that post, probably not the right thing to do, but rarely is anything I do. :blush:

Jazzey

Account Closed
I use the "thanks button" in the same way, STP. If I don't know what to answer or I think a post is good (made me laugh or think), I'll use the thank you button. :)

Here in Eastern Canada - it's 7:30PM...And I'm doing a bit of baking. Multi-tasking between baking and being here. :)

Andy

MVP
:shock4:Baking! Yummmm. That sounds to good. I'm trying to convince myself to go to the store to get something to eat but the cold is telling me otherwise. I'm such a hamster brain. I was out yesterday too.:crazy:
Fedex the baking?

Jazzey

Account Closed
Will do, STP...It's truffles for Christmas. :) I'm fedexing it as we type. Although I'm not sure that it's necessarily the best diner thing. :)...Nonetheless, there's a batch here with your name on it. :) :hug:

I don't buy presents anymore (other than for the kids).

Domo

Inactive
That's a good idea. It will save you money on produce too. It's suppose to be therapeutic to do gardening type stuff. I do not have a green thumb at all. My mom really does.

The thanks thing, I think is just a way of saying thanks and acknowledging that you read a post of your not replying with a comment. Or if you agree with or appreciate what a post says. I do that but I will say thanks if I am in a conversation like this, so that I know I read and replied to that post, probably not the right thing to do, but rarely is anything I do. :blush:
I have never had a garden before so i don't know if i would be any good at it. But i like the idea of it :p

Thanks button is good idea i think. Like you said when you have nothing to say back but you appreciate what has been said.

I use the "thanks button" in the same way, STP. If I don't know what to answer or I think a post is good (made me laugh or think), I'll use the thank you button. :)

Here in Eastern Canada - it's 7:30PM...And I'm doing a bit of baking. Multi-tasking between baking and being here. :)

What are you baking?

What is the weather like where you are?

Here it is about 20 degrees celsius. Slightly cool and very windy!

Andy

MVP
Will do, STP...It's truffles for Christmas. :) I'm fedexing it as we type. Although I'm not sure that it's necessarily the best diner thing. :)...Nonetheless, there's a batch here with your name on it. :) :hug:

I don't buy presents anymore (other than for the kids).

Mmmmmm truffles! That would make an excellent meal. Home made gifts are the best kinds anyway. There from the heart.

Domo

Inactive
Wow that sounds...freezing.

The lowest it get here in winter is maybe -2. I have never even seen snow.

A few weeks ago it was 40+ degrees for about a week. The longest and hottest heat wave in November in recorded history!

Andy

MVP
Wow. It gets that hot where my mom lives but in July/August.
If it's with wind chill it can get to be minus 50 here but without windchill, normal would be as low as minus 32.
You really need to see some snow!

Domo

Inactive
I'd like to think you use polar bears as transport :rofl:

Just like some people think Australians ride around on Kangaroos :p

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.