More threads by David Baxter PhD

Humans are just not designed for winter weather....we don't have warm furry coats..well...most of us don't...

It's ok...everyone had their secrets. I for one don't have a warm furry coat....but I DO have long, sharp cat like nails...you know...to assist in snow removal on the car windows.:lol:

...Darn Snake!

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I blame Christpher Columbus, he discovered North America didn't he? :teehee:

Although I guess I not really blame him. I like winter :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:coffee: It's Canada's fault :)

One of my favorite songs :teehee: even with the swearing I think it is funny.

Love South Park! South Park is Canada's fault too, as well as Ren and Stimpy :teehee:

Last edited:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
:D :D I have a request. Could you all Canadians keep the snow and cold weather up there this winter? Thanks!!

I'm sorry. Under the revised NAFTA agreement, if you want our electrical power, lumber, and other resources, you have to take the package. We are now shipping all those good as a combo deal with bigge-sized truckloads of snow and freezing rain. :reading:

He he. I think I don't like the sound of it because I don't like gravy? I don't know. And I have a stupid eating disorder so I guess I don't really like any food. :panic:

I shouldn't judge though 'cause I've never actually eaten any.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
All you have to do is go to KFC for the gravy and McDonalds for the fries, top with mozzarella cheese, and you have 100% authentic poutine :D

LOL. Sadly, the nearest KFC burned down so I may never get to experience the joy and wonder of poutine because I am way too lazy to make my own gravy and I'm vegetarian anyway. (Although there are vegetarian gravies I guess.) :D

Andy

MVP
He he. I think I don't like the sound of it because I don't like gravy? I don't know. And I have a stupid eating disorder so I guess I don't really like any food. :panic:

I shouldn't judge though 'cause I've never actually eaten any.
So do I but I love everything! :panic:

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

All you have to do is go to KFC for the gravy and McDonalds for the fries, top with mozzarella cheese, and you have 100% authentic poutine :D

That's not authentic! It has to be curds and beef gravy!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.