• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel

sunset

I got to see my therapist after 4 months of not seeing him. I was very happy to see him and we discussed a lot. After all, I had not seen him in 4 months do I had a lot to yak about.. haha.
Anyway, I did tell him of my recent depression and considering taking anti depressants again, and about some anxiety issues that are surfacing. He would rather I try to deal with all this without meds, which I will do. I am doing better now, so maybe that is why he thinks I shouldnt turn to meds right now.. He wants me to try and remember my dreams, to see if anything comes out.. Now I have to pay attention when I sleep...:rolleyes:

Just wanted to share that and I hope everyone here has a happy healthy 2008!

I'm so glad for you that you got to see your therapist again. :) Four months is a long time to go without seeing him.

sunset

Thanks Janet. I agree it was a long time, and I am going to be careful on spreading the visits so I can get through the year, and not come up 4 months short again..
How are you doing Janet?

I'm doing ok, thank you. :) I have therapy tomorrow if the snow doesn't prevent me from going. It's cold!! Brrr.

Halo

Sunset,

I too am soooo glad that you got to see your therapist again. I know how tough it has been having to wait for 4 months to see him. I am glad that the two of you discuss a lot of things including your most recent depression and thoughts of returning to medication. Both you and he know your history and current situation best so I trust that together you will make the best decisions.

Again I am happy that you are back to seeing him regularly :yahoo:

Take care
:hug: :hug:

sunset

Thx Halo! I also decided I need to get out of this job I hate. I need to make it happen, and I am going to make that a top priority.. Wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Halo

That is a great idea and I do wish you the best of luck. If there is anything that I can do or that you need...just hollar, I am here :)

ladylore

Account Closed
Best of luck with getting out of your old job and to something that will bring you joy. I am glad you are seeing your therapist again. Happy New Years. :)

glad to hear you're back to seeing your therapist :) you must be so glad the wait is over.

good luck with the job situation as well!

sunset

Thank you !! Will let you know when I make things happen, and not just talk about it. I may have to go back to school which I really dont want to do..BUT, I have to make a change and if that means school, then thats what I will do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom