More threads by Cat Dancer

Who can see if they're online?

Can administrators and moderators see?

I know I can't tell if someone who is invisible is online, but I was wondering if anyone can. Thanks.

Halo

As far as I understand, members who are marked as invisible can not been seen by other members but can been seen by Moderators and Administrators. I was under the impression that Moderators and Administration could mark themselves as invisible and not be seen by members but would still be seen by other Moderators and Administrators.

At least I believe this is correct??

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
As far as I understand, members who are marked as invisible can not been seen by other members but can been seen by Moderators and Administrators. I was under the impression that Moderators and Administration could mark themselves as invisible and not be seen by members but would still be seen by other Moderators and Administrators.

At least I believe this is correct??

That's exactly right, Nancy.

If I am just reading but not logged in am I invisible or do I show as a guest or ? Mari

If you're not logged in, you appear as a Guest.

Halo

If you are not logged in then you are just reading as a guest however you do not have access to all the forums such as the "Just Private Chat" and "Members Only [Private] forums which you would have access to if you were logged in.

Mari

MVP
I checked the box for 'use invisible mode' but I see that my name shows up on the list of 'who's online'. :confused: Mari

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.