More threads by Halo

lallieth

Lalleith, perhaps you could make the cupcakes for the botique and I can sell them??? Dr Baxter could be hired to provide the entertainment. We can have poetry and readings from all the artists out there and a cupcake photographer. I am not sure how we will work in the forensic people but they can do DNA tests on any cupcake thieves maybe?

Hmmm, there is a delicious place in Calgary called "Craves" that sells the tastiest cupcakes. They are so good....

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this in the Cupcake Forum....I even had to change my mood recorder to hungry. :D
Moon I love that idea!..we can work in the forensic people by letting them examine the cupcakes to make sure they contain the proper ingredients...Dr Baxter can get paid in cupcakes...and perhaps write a song for us called "the psychology of cupcakes"

Halo

Hey Lana...personal shopper eh, I am with you on that one :lol:

Hmmm cupcakes.....can the boutique sell lowfat/lowsugar/nocalorie cupcakes that taste great or is that only in my dreams :D

lallieth

What a great world it would be
if all our sweets were sugar & fat free
we could indulge without guilt or sin
eating all that we want
and still remain thin

Banned

Banned
Moonriver,

I LOVE Crave!! They have the most amazing cupcakes ever, and now I am craving them big time!!! They are at the opposite end of the city for me though, so I don't get them very often. I remember in July I took my mom there for the first time. We picked up a dozen on my way to visit my dog in the hospital. We left them in the car, and after our visit with the dog (about three hours)...we got back to gross goo!!!! But they were still good!!

moonriver

Halo,

These will be special cupcakes at the cupcake forum botique, they are good for the mind and body and soul so of course the calories don't count. The Pink Shyness Cupcakes will make you brave, the Calm Cupcakes will ease your mind and the Cheerful Cherry Cupcakes will lift your spirits.

Of course the moderators will always eat free.

Ok, I am done my cupcake fantasy, time for me to go for dinner.

:cheerleader:

Halo

Now that I am totally up for....moderators eat for free but Administators pay double :bad: just kidding.

I will take a dozen of the Cheerful Cherry please :D

i think it would be very neat to be a psychologist. something i've toyed with on and off for the past year or so. but i doubt i'd get to it, it's a total career switch, the cost is kind of a hurdle and also i don't know if i'd be any good. i would need great self-confidence and certain types of people scare me, so i'd have to get over that first :)

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I think you would be a great psychologist Into the Light. You are very helpful and I think you can do what ever you set your mind too. maybe you could work with certain types of people or specialize in a certain area. I dont know if thats possible as I dont know how it works but I am sure you could do it.

thank you adaptive for your kind words :) it's something to think about but at this point it's not in the cards. that's ok, i'm happy enough being a moderator here. :D

lallieth

I think I will write a book and call it "I traded my pumps for rubber boots" and the book would be about my transition from city woman to country gal and how I went from wearing makeup and high heels to trudging through farmers fields wearing knee high rubber boots,while trying to avoid the minefield,various dogs contributed too

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.