• Quote of the Day
    "It’s not the size of the step that gets you there. It’s the fact that you’re taking the step."
    Mark Victor Hansen, posted by Daniel

dainja

Hi , i'm from Montreal canada, i am 25Years old and suffering from cronic skin picking, i'm glad to have found this website where i feel i can speak about my problem without being judge, cause it is hard to live in a society where you have to hide something like that, I work for a big company, in the sales department, so it is really stressfull, not helping me to cope with anxiety.

dainja

Thanks Lana,
this is very sweet of you, i already feel much better by knowing that there is some people like me out there, i really needed the support, so this is why i came here, ans already Dr Baxter helped me a lot.... Thanks for the sweet words, hopefully we'll get to know each other in this forum

dainja

thanks a lot thatlady,
it feels good to be part of this forum, i'm really happy i signed up, everyone has been so nice, including you of course.... i think i will be ok with all the help

welcome dainja,
i hope that you find what you are looking forout of this site and that it helps you out.
chow
ashley-kate

dainja

thanks you healthbound and ashley kate, it is so nice to feel welcome, already this site has help me a lot just by knowing there is people like me out there, looking forward to having more conversation with you guys....thanks again

poohbear

hey there. i'm a new member too. i try to check the site once a day, even if i don't reply to anything. i look around alot and read postings. i start back to school next week, so i'll have lots of excuses to be on the computer! (ha-ha...) hope our replies make you feel more at home. see you...poohbear

dainja

Hey Poohbear, thanks for the answer,
i do feel welcome here, everyone has been replying and it's great, me i'm at work all day and check the site a couple of times a day, so i keep posted, i work in a really stressfull environment, that dosen't help my condition, but we still have to bring the money in so, i kinda have no choice....talk later

momof5

hi dainja
Welcome aboard!

Yes, there are many in here who are so caring, I know you are going to feel right at home in here!

dainja

Thanks Momof5

wow!, i can't believe that evryone has been replying to welcome me, i look forward to talking to all of you! I wish you all a very good day!!!!!!!

momof5

This is a great place to be, you know that when everyone jumps in to welcome and to help.

That is what makes a good forum good ;>)

You have a great day as well Dainja!

Latest posts

Top Bottom