More threads by dainja

dainja

Hi , i'm from Montreal canada, i am 25Years old and suffering from cronic skin picking, i'm glad to have found this website where i feel i can speak about my problem without being judge, cause it is hard to live in a society where you have to hide something like that, I work for a big company, in the sales department, so it is really stressfull, not helping me to cope with anxiety.

dainja

Thanks Lana,
this is very sweet of you, i already feel much better by knowing that there is some people like me out there, i really needed the support, so this is why i came here, ans already Dr Baxter helped me a lot.... Thanks for the sweet words, hopefully we'll get to know each other in this forum

dainja

thanks a lot thatlady,
it feels good to be part of this forum, i'm really happy i signed up, everyone has been so nice, including you of course.... i think i will be ok with all the help

welcome dainja,
i hope that you find what you are looking forout of this site and that it helps you out.
chow
ashley-kate

dainja

thanks you healthbound and ashley kate, it is so nice to feel welcome, already this site has help me a lot just by knowing there is people like me out there, looking forward to having more conversation with you guys....thanks again

poohbear

hey there. i'm a new member too. i try to check the site once a day, even if i don't reply to anything. i look around alot and read postings. i start back to school next week, so i'll have lots of excuses to be on the computer! (ha-ha...) hope our replies make you feel more at home. see you...poohbear

dainja

Hey Poohbear, thanks for the answer,
i do feel welcome here, everyone has been replying and it's great, me i'm at work all day and check the site a couple of times a day, so i keep posted, i work in a really stressfull environment, that dosen't help my condition, but we still have to bring the money in so, i kinda have no choice....talk later

momof5

hi dainja
Welcome aboard!

Yes, there are many in here who are so caring, I know you are going to feel right at home in here!

dainja

Thanks Momof5

wow!, i can't believe that evryone has been replying to welcome me, i look forward to talking to all of you! I wish you all a very good day!!!!!!!

momof5

This is a great place to be, you know that when everyone jumps in to welcome and to help.

That is what makes a good forum good ;>)

You have a great day as well Dainja!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.