More threads by lucy

lucy

For over a week I have felt really low.I have had suicidal thoughts and just been really down.at the moment I am working through some stuff in therapy.It seems this is what happens I feel suicidal and then i come out of it and it's like there is nothing wrong with me,I feel great.Then back in to it i go, in a circle. It's just that a friend who i was talking to asked if i thought i was suffering from depression.I don't know?

When I feel down it lasts a while and I don't want to have contact with anybody.I hate myself when I'm like that and now i like myself because I feel ok.Maybe this is just a normal process when working through difficult stuff. I am scared though that maybe one day when i'm in the depths of despair i'll commit suicide.

I have spoken about this with my therapist usually only when i feel crap. then when i'm feeling ok again I'll send her a msg saying sorry and tell her to take no notice. I find it difficult to speak to her about anything when I feel ok, cos as soon as we talking about this stuff I'll just end up in that place again.

lucy

For over a week I have felt really low.I have had suicidal thoughts and just been really down.at the moment I am working through some stuff in therapy.It seems this is what happens I feel suicidal and then i come out of it and it's like there is nothing wrong with me,I feel great.Then back in to it i go, in a circle. It's just that a friend who i was talking to asked if i thought i was suffering from depression.I don't know?

When I feel down it lasts a while and I don't want to have contact with anybody.I hate myself when I'm like that and now i like myself because I feel ok.Maybe this is just a normal process when working through difficult stuff. I am scared though that maybe one day when i'm in the depths of despair i'll commit suicide.

I have spoken about this with my therapist usually only when i feel crap. then when i'm feeling ok again I'll send her a msg saying sorry and tell her to take no notice. I find it difficult to speak to her about anything when I feel ok, cos as soon as we talking about this stuff I'll just end up in that place again.

Heather

I do this as well and I was told that I could have depression from my GP and he told me to go and get some counselling and talk to them about it all (I don't have one you see). It is a shame that when you feel ok you can't talk, can you write and hand a note to your therapist?

Heather...

Heather

I do this as well and I was told that I could have depression from my GP and he told me to go and get some counselling and talk to them about it all (I don't have one you see). It is a shame that when you feel ok you can't talk, can you write and hand a note to your therapist?

Heather...

lucy

Hi Heather ,

I have written things to my therapist before, these are things that I can't speak about. She tried to speak to me but I just couldn't go there.The pain/shame was too much to take. This was probably over ayear ago.
But about the feeling really low I can't just talk or even write how I feel or I go back into it.So I guess when i feel ok I'm just avoiding going through the hard stuff.It's not really anything specific it's rather an overwhelming physical and emotional experience ...I'm not really sure what to_Or even if I have an idea what it is, I just get confused and overwhelmed.
Maybe it is just a process to be dealt with when I feel bad.

I'm sorry you go through the same thing.
Hope this makes sense
Take Good care x

lucy

Hi Heather ,

I have written things to my therapist before, these are things that I can't speak about. She tried to speak to me but I just couldn't go there.The pain/shame was too much to take. This was probably over ayear ago.
But about the feeling really low I can't just talk or even write how I feel or I go back into it.So I guess when i feel ok I'm just avoiding going through the hard stuff.It's not really anything specific it's rather an overwhelming physical and emotional experience ...I'm not really sure what to_Or even if I have an idea what it is, I just get confused and overwhelmed.
Maybe it is just a process to be dealt with when I feel bad.

I'm sorry you go through the same thing.
Hope this makes sense
Take Good care x

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.