More threads by Deenie

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
...it can be unsettling when you see someone posting in pain, and have no follow-up

Yeah, I've seen that so many times before in this and other forums that I am sometimes surprised when the original poster (OP) comes back :)

Retired

I meant no disrespect and I apologize sincerely if any was taken

No apology necessary as no offense taken, Fiver.

I wrote my comments to reassure our newer members that it was OK to revive any ongoing discussion, even if it has not been active for a while.

:2thumbs:

Thank you for your comments!

I wasn't being critical. In general I oppose the locking of zombie threads for the very reason you mentioned -- the issues can be quite relevant even years later. My comments were more directed at how it can be unsettling when you see someone posting in pain, and have no follow-up. But this is also often the case in life off-line. Life can sometimes be unsettling, and not every question gets answered.

My post was simply an observation on one of the aspects of message boards. I meant no disrespect and I apologize sincerely if any was taken.

Hi Fiver : Thanks for your clarification, Fiver . This site can be confusing when you are just new. Originally, I felt embarassed but your explanation helped. I hope no one is offended. But I am glad to hear Deenie is doing much better. That's all that matters in the end. Have a great day. Hummingbird:2thumbs:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.