More threads by Halo

Halo

Or is just my computer? I am finding that the forum is quite slow today and was wondering if it is just me?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It's been VERY slow this past hour-ish. I'm assuming it's a server issue, or the main internet "backbones" in the Ottawa area perhaps?

Halo

Okay thanks....I was about to start kicking my work computer but I will now work on my anger management skills :eek::

Banned

Banned
Nancy if you haven't resolved those anger management issues I invite you to come and kick my computer.

Everything is slow today...or maybe it's just me...but any website I go to takes forever.

Maybe it's a hint that I should actually be doing some work. It's a novel concept, I know.:cool:

Halo

The only thing is that unfortunately I don't think that just kicking a computer....anybody's computer is going to resolve my anger issues :eek::

foghlaim

Nancy.. i'm thinking when you go bowling next you could perhaps visualise certain things or ppl on the pins... I bet you'd get perfect strikes each time.
Or maybe a huge pic of "whatever\whoever" and throw darts at it.. and a fw comments at the same time.. heh heh..

back to the topic.. i was thinking that the site was a bit on the slow side.. then i thought no, tis jus the internet as a whole.. now tis not as slow.. T.G!!

Banned

Banned
I was wondering who "TG" was...and then I figured it out.

Some days I'm not the brightest bulb in the package :dimples: .

Retired

I am not seeing a loss of forum speed using a DSL connection in Central Florida. However, having used a DSL connection {Magma} last summer in Ottawa, I noticed several times that loading speeds were significantly slow on Psychlinks as well as other Forums in which I participate.

Could it be the infrastructure difference in differnt areas?

Halo

I don't seem to be having problems with any other sites but this forum has been extremely slow all afternoon.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.