More threads by prayerbear

I noticed on the "ADD forums" that a lot of ADDers have problems with keeping jobs a long time! I am curious, I have OCD and are there others who have a tremendous time trying to stay at a job a long time? I make it to about 6 months and then somenthing happens, I usually get fired or quit to keep from being fired.

Also, before I took a high dose Paxil, I had a continuous stream of self-critical thinking that would zoom in my brain about 85 MPH. I would have one put me down thought right after another that I would act on and REALLY end up acting odd.

Are there a lot out there with the same problem?

Thank goodness for PAXIL 75 MG CR. I feel like I "escaped" this pit to some degree of self-criticism. I still deal with this but I just tell myself this are just "brain hiccups" misprocessing information.

I invite input!

Yeah, I've worked at quite a few places in my life. Luckily, I have stayed put for 3 years now (a personal record). I worked for a long time as a temp. Unfortunately, I had to swallow the bitter pill that I will never work my dream job, because they don't like to hire people with anxiety disorders, so I will have to gete by doing stuff that merely puts food on the table, pays the bills, but does not stimulate me much.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.