More threads by forgetmenot

Is it so wrong to want to just end this nightmare omg the inner pain and sadness iknow many have felt loss i know that but to have to face it again and again and again knowing future will only bring more of it i don't know Is it so wrong to not want to face this anymore Today will be a very very hard day yet again i don't see any light anymore the days are just full of pain won't leave not yet i have to settle all my brothers things and put him to rest first lawyers burial all that but i don't know how much more i can take sorry just thoughts ok thoughts i have to go and do all those things now

amazingmouse

Account Closed
Sorry fmnt. Hope you get better, there is so many kinds of therapists available now, find someone to talk to if you are stressed out :(

making_art

Forgetmenot,

If I understand, you just lost your brother who has been very ill......I'm so sorry for your loss and all your past losses.....I can only imagine how hard it must be.

Many people would suffer if you were to go before your time....

Hugs to you...

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Forgetmenot...

It often seems to me that with every loss we experience we also grieve all the previous losses...

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Oh I'm so sorry FMN, I didn't quite understand post at first.

Loss and grief are horrible, just horrible.

Hugs.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
So sorry to hear about your loss. Feelings of grief are always so overwhelming. Try to take some time over the next horrendously busy days for yourself. Thinking of you

I dug up a little lilac tree today on the side of my property his three brothers and myself will be laying his ashes to rest by my pond where he came and fished one day

He loved the lilac tree in his back yard. I could not have a celebration like others wanted to do it is all just to hard his condition changed so fast

He should still be here with us he should but if this helps his younger brother and two older brothers then good

They can come and visit him there and in time maybe i could lay to rest my first brothers ashes as well who left if his daughter wants to do that so they can be together again dam tears

i told ma about our plans are she like them her heart is so broken this is the son that took care of her while she lived at her home. sorry just going to be so very hard to do this but it needs to be done right

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
The plans you described sound really fitting.

Tears are OK FMN. Tears will help you.

Tears and crying serve a function and are biologically / physiologically useful each time they happen.

I'm so so sorry FMN.

Keep talking more about absolutely anything when you want to.

Everyone is different, but this audio (the grief one - number 26, I think) has helped me a great deal in grief that I have had (fresh as well as old) and I've heard lots of comments of similar experiences of others. The related blog post and the linked part on the companion website was also very useful.

http://www.meditationoasis.com/podcast/

Thinking of you a lot FMN.

Caring for you and family.

Last edited:
Guess my immunity is lowered sick now have not had a cold for years and years now it seems do guess my body is tired cannot fight anything these days.

Put ceramic boy angel by the lilac tree watered tree today i know you say tears are ok but so hard to let them go holding it all in still

uggggg still have the legal stuff to deal with bank do that monday and then somehow need to get help for other brother left behind

trying too he cannot stay alone in house then need to somehow get house in shape for selling i can't do this i just can't

it is a disaster the house is. but today i just need to lie down for awhile for a little while it will all happen it time i guess main thing now is to get my other brother help he needs before something happens to him too.

i have done all calling told his mental health worker talked to social workers hospital called ccac now i need to just walk away again i am too tired lord

amazingmouse

Account Closed
Forgetmenot, I am sorry, but initially I did not understand that you were talking of actual loss. I understood it was something like that though. I wanted to express my condolences again. I am very sorry for the loss of your brother :(

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.