More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Here at Key to Life: Unlocking the door to hope...

...we are all about EMPOWERMENT. ACTION. CONNECTION.

Relationships Replace Eating Disorders...and that is what we do here.

My name is Shannon Cutts. I recovered from a 15-year battle with anorexia and bulimia and have been in sustained recovery for over a decade now. Today, I live in a world where anything is possible. Today, I believe that if I could recover, you can too!

So here at Key to Life and MentorCONNECT we remind each other that recovery IS possible. We inspire each other to keep fighting. We encourage each other that YES, WE CAN get better - and stay that way!

Are you inspired by programs and books that can teach you how to be a hero to yourself or someone you love? I have spent the last five years of my life traveling around the country speaking about this very subject, and more recently writing down everything I know about how to recover from an eating disorder in my new book, Beating ANA: How to Outsmart Your Eating Disorder and Take Your Life Back.

Do you love the empowerment that comes from sharing stories and songs filled with hope and healing? I started out as a songwriter, and music was my lifeline when I was doing the hard work of recovery. Now, each song I write and record for you is a reminder that you are NOT alone.

What does all this mean for you? Simply this - if you have questions about what to do when an eating disorder is affecting your life, then here at Key to Life, we have answers with SUBSTANCE, and solutions that WORK and LAST.

Welcome to my world - the world of overcomers, survivors, and THRIVERS.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.