More threads by texasgirl

I know it has been a very long time since I have posted and I have missed the forum. Wanted to say though that our family is having a very hard time right now. My little 2 yr old nephew drowned yesterday in the family pool. He just got away for a few minutes and his mother found him after about 10 minutes at the bottom of the pool. Despite CPR and being lifeflighted to the nearest childrens' hospital, we had to pull him from life support last night. Don't know how to cope with a baby's death. We all feel so guilty.... and in shock. It's just so incredibly tragic.

TG

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss - how devastating for all of you.

AmZ

OH, that's awful. Simply awful. I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Sending you strength.

Retired

So very sorry to hear about your loss. It's very difficult to come to terms with the loss of a child.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and with your family.

Thank you all for your kind words. What we all keep saying is how did we miss him? It was only 10 minutes in the water and he was gone. We were able to bring him back to breathing but it didn't matter. Hold your babies close....

TG

Services are Thursday evening and Friday. All we keep saying is that he is a little angel now in heaven. We are so sad.

Joan

The loss of a little one seems so unnatural to us and can be so hard. Please take care of yourself, no one is to blame!!! Hugs to you, friend. xo

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.