More threads by Krysa

Krysa

I'm a 16 year old girl, and i've always had my share of good friends.
But the past 2 years..it all just got confusing:(.
My best friend whom i have known for about 13 years...we just dont get along anymore:(, which kind of saddens me.
But i just can't get along with her anymore, to me it's like she got left behind somewhere..like in her way of thinking and acting. I'm not saying that im very mature..but i am more mature than her.... she's very insecure about herself.....she often laughs at people and she laughs loudly when people give her a compliment and she acts like a silly little girl and i dont like all those things. I can't have a good conversation with her. I can't talk about things like teen pregnancy or sex or just you know..regular stuff... cuz she never knows what her opinion is on those things. I feel like our friendship is fading away but i don't want that to happen...but i really cant get along with her anymore..*confused*...

ThatLady

These are the normal changes we encounter as we grow older, Krysa. Some people grow together; others grow apart. The good thing about it is - there's always a new experience ahead, and new people to meet and befriend. Life changes. The past is replaced by the present as preparations are put in place for the future.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.