More threads by Eye Stigmata

Hi Everyone,

This is a picture of the tattoo I designed, It will be my 6th tattoo and hopfully a step closer to healing. I've been trying to design a tattoo that would symbolize healing from my rape and child sexual abuse. I think I've finally made the perfect one.

I would appreciate any feedback on this...

It's a bold lotus flower because lotus flowers blossom out of muddy waters and become something beautiful, it's bold to symbolize strength and then...well the words speak for themselves I guess....

Attachments

• new_tattoo.JPG
    new_tattoo.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 11

Andy

MVP
I think it's great ES. I love that it blossoms out of muddy waters into something beautiful. :goodjob: Where are you going to put it?

Thanks STP!
I think I want to get it on my heart. Because it's such a personal tattoo, I don't know that I would want it somewhere that everyone and anyone could see it...
I'm also considering getting it on my right shoulder blade.

Andy

MVP
That's cool! I think it would look good on your shoulder, I'm biased though because that's where I want to get one of my next ones. :goodjob:

haha...I think it would look good there too.

I'm running out of good places, I've got both wrists done, both ankles done and behind my neck...shoulder seems like a good place though!

Haha....well I started getting tattoos at age 18...and I'm 21 now. SO I'd say this is it for NOW....well....maybe...haha :lol:

Banned

Banned
Haha....well I started getting tattoos at age 18...and I'm 21 now. SO I'd say this is it for NOW....well....maybe...haha :lol:

Good luck with that. :lol:

I started getting tattoos at 18, and I'm 35 and still not done (although I only have three, but am planning my fourth).

They are addictive; I don't know anyone who has stopped at just one.

When I got my first one my mom said "You're going to regret that when you're 30." I haven't regretted it...and sometimes I remind her of those words. :teehee:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Why does this remind me of Krusty the Clown when he was trying to quit smoking and putting The Patch everywhere he could on his body? "Take a look at my butt. There should be room there for another one."

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I know. It was a palindrome, or something.

"No it's not. The palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob!" ~ Monty Python, The Dead Parrot Sketch

Banned

Banned
I don't see any palindromes in this thread.

Wow it's gone from tattoos to clowns to butts to palindromes.

:wasntme:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.