• Quote of the Day
    "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
    Nelson Mandela, posted by Daniel

texasgirl

MVP
Just wanted to let everybody know that I made it through the first week back to work. I feel like I ran 12 marathons! but I am glad that I made it without breaking down. I was careful to go back to the hotel by 5:30 every day and to get as much sleep as possible in a strange place. Work was hard, but I was glad in a lot of ways to be back. I am home now and I just wanted to check in. Take care, everyone.

TG

glad to hear you made it through. be sure to continue to take good care of yourself, it is so very important. :hug:

David Baxter

Administrator
Well done, TG. Try to get as much rest and peace this weekend as possible. :goodjob:

Halo

Congrats TG for making it through...you should be really proud of yourself as I know I am of you :clap:

Take care this weekend and get lots of rest :zzz:
:hug: :hug:

texasgirl

MVP
Hi everybody!

I have been sleeping a lot of the day. And yes, I did treat myself to some ice cream and a football game this evening. I am indeed pretty tired so am going to bed early. Thanks everyone for your warm wishes.

TG:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom