More threads by Halo

Halo

I can't remember who referred to it but I have found that using the Moodtracker has really helped me with keeping track of my mood, my anxiety level as well as taking my meds.? I really liked this website and would like to thank whomever posted it.? :D

In case anyone wants the website it is as follows: www.moodtracker.com

Nancy

hey thats really cool. I sighned up and Tracking today. Thanks Nancy

Rosa

Hi Nancy,
I love this idea, in fact it was one way I used to improve communication with my doctor... not sure if this was the one I was using or one similar, but I gave him what I did each week and used it as a tool to track things as well as to improve communication.
As always
Rosa

Similar threads

I'm glad it helped you too, Nancy! I find it so hard sometimes to report my symptoms properly... a month goes by and if I don't write things down, I'm finding that I give a pretty sketchy history at the Dr's. Now I just pull out my moodchart and my journal... so easy!
Replies
Views
Thank you for your kind comments, desiderata. They are much appreciated. :)
Replies
Views
Great white shark sightings becoming more common in Atlantic Canada by Kevin Yarr, CBC News July 16, 2022 This picture taken off of the coast of Liverpool, N.S., in 2020 is one of the first underwater pictures taken by a diver of a great white shark in Canadian waters. (Chris Harvey-Clark) There are more great white sharks swimming in Atlantic Canada waters in recent years, and that's good news. In the latter decades of the 20th century, great white shark populations in the region were...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
The Great American Smokeout by Karen Arnold-Korzeniowski, BSN, RN, OncoLink Cancer Blogs November 16, 2017 On the third Thursday of November each year, the American Cancer Society hosts The Great American Smokeout. This event encourages smokers to use this day as a jumping off point to quit smoking and tobacco use. Tobacco use is the ?single largest preventable cause of disease and premature death in the world.? (cancer.org) Keep in mind that tobacco use consists of cigarettes, chewing...
Replies
Views