More threads by Thelostchild

I think my best Therapy is Seeing my Therapist. and second Is getting up everyday to my dog and 3 cats. And then of course feeding the Boarding?horses morning and night. and exercising.

what is your best therapy?

foghlaim

i would have to say.. that loggin in here everyday is the best therapy for me atm, then there's my Dr. and i write somethings down.. not much else i can do to keep me (?????).

Rosa

Great question:) My best therapy is/are my dogs, for more traditional therapy its my doctor. I also enjoy going to services and getting lots of hugs and seeing all the caring faces.
Rosa

Rosa

Thats the best part...a simple pat on the head is payment in full...humm....wonder if i could get away with that with the real doc???hahahaha
Rosa

Peanut

My best therapy is coming to this website...or maybe it's just my latest addiction ;)

Seriously though, this place is like a friendly little neighborhood.? It's like the forum is the psychology house and Dr. Baxter is like the dad of everyone who is always around giving out good sound, fatherly advice.? The moderators make sure that the house is clean and ready for the visitors and they make sure that they feel welcomed (i.e. answer their posts).? The members are like really friendly neighbors that stick their heads over the fence to lend support and give information to each other.

Seriously though, this website is the best therapy.? It's really nice to know that even if your insurance runs out you can still go to the psychology house and hang out with your friends and get good advice and also have camaraderie.?

Eunoia

Seriously though, this place is like a friendly little neighborhood. It's like the forum is the psychology house and Dr. Baxter is like the dad of everyone who is always around giving out good sound, fatherly advice. The moderators make sure that the house is clean and ready for the visitors and they make sure that they feel welcomed (i.e. answer their posts). The members are like really friendly neighbors that stick their heads over the fence to lend support and give information to each other.

lol. this is too funny- and I guess a late anniversary present for David and psychlinks? :D

Halo

I think that my best therapy is definitely coming onto this forum. I have thought many times over the past month of where I would be if I didn't have all you people to accept me and be there for me. Although I have a Dr., we are at the very early stages of getting to know one another on an infrequent basis and I think that just knowing that I am accepted and can express my inner most thoughts and feelings and not have you people turn me away or think that I am a freak and weird. Another think is that I don't have to put on the plastic smile here and tell everyone that life is "great". I can just be me!!

And Dr. B. you are like the Father Knows Best and I am so glad for that. :cool:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.