More threads by kiss04

kiss04

Does this dream mean anything???
These dreams have not only happened a few times, but many. I dated this guy (let's call him Bob) for about 3 months until he went back to his ex-girlfriend. They had dated for about two years and then broke up. Too many problems somehow they got back together. Him putting me on a "break."
I'm a cashier at a store. <that will be useful. Here and there I will have a dream about Bob, the night before I work. It's not an every night dream and they are all different. That day at work, at some point, he will come in the store... he may be alone or with friends but he will come in. If I don't have a dream about him, he doesn't come in, but if I have a dream about him, its guaranteed he comes in and it's only the night before I have to work.
All the dreams are different, different setting, people, everything. FYI, its been 2 months since we've been together and I still care for him, he was different.
I just had another dream last night, I worked today and he came in. This is beginning to make me wonder why these dreams are occurring. Are my feelings overcoming myself or what? What do these dreams mean? He comes in every time I have a dream about him the night before.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'm going to assume that this is a store he frequents anyway. Maybe that's even how you met him. He probably goes into that store several times a week, whether you're there or not. You have dreams about him frequently. Put these two things together and it probably isn't surprising that you see him the day after a dream... and probably the day before as well.

I've always thought it would be neat if things like ESP existed. I even wish sometimes there were some evidence that it did. Unfortunately, it's like UFOs... lots of coincidences but no real evidence.

kiss04

I work five days a week. I've figured that also, but now i am getting more hours and they're longer each day. he works day shift (till 3:00) i work pretty much all day... (11:00 to 9:00)... at least 4 days a week if not every day. Therefore, I'd it'd be hard for me to miss him the one day off i get a week.
I went to school with him, he rarely came in before, and i only have the dreams the night before i work which are the days he comes in.

awthedude

does he know your work schedule? Maybe you have dreams about him because you think he's going to come in the next day and then he actually does b/c he knows that youre working. A guess, prob way off the mark.

awthedude

does he know your work schedule? Maybe you have dreams about him because you think he's going to come in the next day and then he actually does b/c he knows that youre working. A guess, prob way off the mark.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.