More threads by Cat Dancer

ladylore

Account Closed
Your feelings of anger are ok Janet. Your feelings are ok period because they are your feelings. I do agree that you do need to talk more because you are so isolated. I am glad you shared a bit of it here.

I talked more today than I probably ever have in therapy. Still not much at all though, but for me it was a big step.

I told him I'm angry at my father and he said that was ok and understandable. It still doesn't feel right though. :(

Overall it was a good session I think. Hard and painful though. I cried a little. Just a tiny bit. Therapy is hard. :(

therapy is hard. but you're doing it. and i am so very proud of you janet for talking more than you ever have.

it is ok and understandable that you are angry. i am really glad you have acknowledged that anger today. i think it is a very natural reaction to what you have been through.

many hugs :hug::hug:

Halo

Janet,

I am glad that you had a good session and that you talked more today than ever before. That in itself is a huge step forward and one that you should be really proud of yourself for....good job :2thumbs:

Thanks. I've been thinking a lot about my self injury and its different forms. I started out hitting myself when I was about 7 or 8. I never though of it as self injury until just a few years ago, but I guess it was. I would leave bruises on my body. I wanted to feel pain outside. So today I accidentally hit my head on something and when I looked in the mirror it was bleeding and I was glad because I haven't self injured in several weeks. I was glad I was hurt. What is wrong with someone who thinks that way? :(

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.