• Quote of the Day
    "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life;
    not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."
    Kahlil Gibran, posted by David Baxter

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP

“Whole restaurant stinks, literally and figuratively”​

There was an odor in the restaurant that smelled like a locker room. This odor wafted over frequently and actually made the food taste peculiar.

Last edited:

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Review for a hot chocolate mix:

Product was very tasteless when prepared as directed. My son told me it “tastes like a baby wipe” but I thought he was just exaggerating until I tasted it myself. He wasn’t wrong. We instantly tossed it. Waste of money.​

David Baxter

Administrator
Begging the unasked question: how did the father and/or the son know what a baby wipe tastes like?

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
My local Denny's was out of eggs, apparently:

"A breakfast type place that didn't have eggs. Eggs!"

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Review for a white wine:

"Maybe I just don’t have a “developed” palate, but I can’t smell anything other than cat pee."

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
"The waitress said we were not a priority when we asked for a menu after 10 minutes for sitting with no service."

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
From an accurate review at Indeed.com for one of my former employers:

"It’s like working in a circus."

🎪 :D🎪

Last edited:

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
As a kid, I wondered the same thing since I was nervous about the donkey ride down:

Review-2-1024x642.png

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Another wierd experience by another Denny's customer:

"Took 20 minutes for the waitress to take my order and only then because I ran her down and asked her to come to my table. It took 45 minutes more to get the pancakes...While barely half done I go to the bathroom and when I come back the table has been cleared. I went to the cashier and the line was so long to pay that I didn’t care and just walked out. No bill and no tip. First time I ever did that and to this day I don’t have an inkling of guilt over that."

Last edited:

Top Bottom