More threads by ^^Phoenix^^

Mkay - you know how I was complaining about the [New Posts] only showing the posts from the last 24 hours? well I have a new quirk regarding the [New Posts] list that I'm finding irksome. Feel free to virtually slap me, but I thought I'd bring it up, incase something could be done about it. In other words, I'm not whingeing just for the sake of it! :p

So when I've gone through my list of [New Posts], then I go to the main [Psychlinks Psychology and Self-Help Forum] list (this is to read the posts that I haven't read before the 24hour cut off that the [New Posts] tab gives) - it hasn't updated from what I've viewed in the [New Posts] list.

So I have to go along clicking on all of them trying to remember what I've read and replied to. Considering my mental and memory capacity it terrible... this is a very hard task!!! :p

Thats all... :dimples: :dimples:

Halo

Phoenix after you read the posts from the last 24 hours do you mark them as being read. You can do this by going to the Quick Links Tab at the top on the right hand side, second option down and mark them as threads read and then when you go to the forum main page it will not show you the threads that you just read (I hope that all just made sense because it did to me in my head :D)

Is this what you are asking about?

foghlaim

may this is a new quirck as well, ijust tried to post a reply on a thread, and when i tried to submit.. a msg came up saying it was too short!! to lengthen my reply by 2 characters... Now On one hand i think it's kinda funny..
but it's annoying too... has this always been the case, there has to be a certain amount of words or characters?? if so i have to say i wasn't aware before now. hmm...

Halo

Fog I have never heard of a reply being too short....maybe this is something new. Can I ask what you were trying to say that was supposedly too short?

Halo

Hi

Okay so I just tested the shortness of my reply by typing the word Hi and it did not say that it was too short. Fog, was it shorter then 2 letters?

Last edited:

Halo

Actually I tested it out with any other letter and it is the same. You cannot just put one letter or number in or it will come back with an error message to lengthen the post. Good thing to know.....:)

foghlaim

Nancy. I forgot to answer your queston above... my reply was a regular length.. waaayy longer than two or three letters.

just a glitch, just for me.. hasn't happened since.. :)

Halo

Oh I misunderstood, I thought that you were just trying to type in the word "I" and that is when you got the error. Must have been a glitch.... :huh:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
The minimum post length is two hcracters NOT counting a quote. If your post was all inside quote /quote tags, it would be read as a zero character post.

Halo

Another interesting thing to know.....well they say you learn something new everyday and today I learned two, so I am good for today and tomorrow :lol:

Thanks David :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.