More threads by Rainman

Rainman

Hi guys,

I'm 24 and from Australia (SA),This is my first time on the forums and I'm hoping that by posting questions here I can get a better understanding of my situation and how to improve myself.

First off I'd like to ask; I believe I've got a few different problems and I'd like too discuss them, but I don't think they can be thrown into any single category and I was wondering which section of the forums I should post in.

Hoping to get some good feedback and I'm happy to be here.

Thank you

Welcome rainman,

Other than perusing the various sections of the site to see the various categories you could start with what is most important to you the varied and kind membership here will respond with their advice.

Retired

Welcome Rainman!

This introductory section is to allow you to say Hello and to become acquainted with the Forum. Once you've had a chance to see how the Forum is structured, go ahead and post your queries and concerns separately in what you feel is the appropriate Forum section.

If we see your post might receive more attention in some other section, we will move it for you so you can get maximum exposure....no extra charge for the service:D

Hope you find Psychlinks informative and supportive.

Let us know how we can help.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
First off I'd like to ask; I believe I've got a few different problems and I'd like too discuss them, but I don't think they can be thrown into any single category and I was wondering which section of the forums I should post in.

It's usually best to post your questions or problems separately in the appropriate forum (e.g., Depression, Dysthymia, Seasonal Affective Disorder; Anxiety and Stress; Shyness & Social Anxiety; Relationships; etc.). However, you can also post in General Support and Advice.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Welcome, Rainman! Hope you can find lots of good information/support here.

I like your name. Also, I'm an excellent driver. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.