• Quote of the Day
    "For most people, transformation is slow. It happens without you realizing it."
    Marsha Linehan, posted by Daniel

summerblaze

Hello all

I am summer from India , working on personal development for as many years i can remember.

I also run a free foum like this "Quest for Truth" at www.awakenedminds.net and into human transformations

Cheers
Summer

sammy

Hello Summer :)
Hope you find it helpful being here, and are able to get to know some of us.
Welcome!

summerblaze

Hi

Hi Sammy

Thanks for the welcome . I can see a lot of experienced people here and would like to put it all together.

Thanks again

Summer

sammy

Well, I have had past, but not recent, experience of counselling and psychology.
Although I have needed much experiential knowledge of psychology in raising my 2 kids I suppose ha ha :D

David Baxter

Administrator
Welcome, summerblaze.

If you wish, you can post a description about your forum and a link in the "Other Resources" category here.

jubjub

Welcome! You have found a great site here! India is a country rich in culture and history and I hope you will tell us a bit about what life is like there. I am going now to visit your site!

summerblaze

Hello

Thanks David

I will do that. I am placing a link of this forum in my forum too. Maybe we have some criss cross of wisdom .

Thanks a Ton

Best Success
Summer

David Baxter

Administrator
You can also add a link in your signature -- just use the regular bbcode syntax:

Code:
[url=http://www.awakenedminds.net]Quest for Truth Forum[/url]

Cut and paste that line into the signature part in your member profile control panel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom