More threads by JFah

JFah

I joined quite awhile ago, but I haven't been back or posted until now. I live with bipolar disorder. I'm having an extremely hard time right now, and I'm very depressed. Things seem to get harder every day. I try so hard and it seems like things never get better. So, I'm here to try to find some support, and maybe even some friends. I don't have any friends in real life, so I hope this works out for me. I hope it's ok to post here. Thanks.

ladylore

Account Closed
Welcome back JFah. :welcome:

Sorry to here your having a rough time at the moment. Are you seeing anyone, like a therapist to help you out?

JFah

Thank you, Into The Light...I'm sure I will find this site very helpful. There's alot to look at and read here.

Hi, ladylore. Thank you for the welcome. I'm not currently seeing a therapist, because my insurance won't pay for it. I do see a psychiatrist, though, and am on medication. It's all I can do right now.

Hi, lallieth. Thank you.

Last edited:

rosedragon

Hi hi JFah! Welcome back!

I'm one with high curiosity which sometimes become an eccentric (if not most of my time, LOL!), or in some occasions can become rude, but you can befriend me if you want =) .

Halo

Hi JFah and welcome (back) to Psychlinks :welcome2:

I am sure that you will find some helpful information on here and I hope to see you around :wave:

moonriver

Welcome, I hope you are feeling better soon, there is lots of support available here, its helped me alot. Wishing you the best:):)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.