More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Kingston woman charged in doughnut rage incident
CBC News
May 03, 2019

'Hangry' customer smashed shop's door when she learned pastries weren't available, police say

cache.php

A woman in Kingston, Ont., has been charged with mischief and breaching probation after she allegedly screamed at coffee shop workers and smashed a door because there were no doughnuts. (Sean Kilpatrick/Canadian Press)

Police in Kingston, Ont., have charged a 30-year-old woman who allegedly smashed up a local coffee shop when it couldn't fulfil her early morning doughnut fix.

The hungry woman entered the downtown coffee shop around 4:15 a.m. on April 22, Kingston police said in a media release Friday.

When she learned there were no doughnuts ready, she became "enraged" and began yelling and screaming at the workers, police said.

On her way out, she kicked the glass door open, police said, causing it to shatter.

The woman was arrested early Thursday morning after she returned to the coffee shop, police said.

GaryQ

MVP
Reminds me of a T-Shirt a friend got me as a gift long time ago (long ago worn out and trashed...sadly)

it had Tim horton Colors and fonts and said: "Gimme my Timmies and noone gets hurt"

This takes needing a fix to a totally different level thouh... especially the part gooblax highlighted "She went back" That takes stupidity to a high!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.