More threads by enduran

If it means getting your money back appeal ok paste what Daniel showed you about first and last month rent not being included and also state that you will no longer be receiving the gift(money) If you cannot do this get a family member to do it for you your relative ok. It is important and i am sure they will help you through to appeal it.

enduran

If it means getting your money back appeal ok paste what Daniel showed you about first and last month rent not being included and also state that you will no longer be receiving the gift(money) If you cannot do this get a family member to do it for you your relative ok. It is important and i am sure they will help you through to appeal it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am going to revisit the issue when I am in a little better state of mind, and decide how to proceed.

GaryQ

MVP
I understand your predicament but I would appeal even if you're not feeling up to it. Sometimes just taking the first step is all it takes and then the rest seem to follow alot easier than expected. I'm not 100% sure but i think on ODSP you are allowed up to 500$ a month in gifts from family and friends without it affecting your disability payments.

Regardless, I wouldn't hesitate before they tell you that you passed the deadline to appeal.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.