More threads by annalease

annalease

hi, guys i know that it has only been a couple of days since i was last here but i wanted to share with you all that i am doing a little better. i am still purging but not as much anymore i think i did it maybe one time in the last week. not bad huh? anyway i am starting to feel better about myself and i am going to put the scale away so i am not tempted to weigh myself everyday. i have gained 3 pounds and i do want to lose it but i am going to do it the right way! i will be here a lot for support from you all but i am ready to get better! also i will probably post on really good weeks and days and bad ones also! thank you all for you support and advice.. i hope that i am able to fully recover some day.

PS. i think that i might be pregnant! another good reason to get better!

Kanadiana

annalease said:
hi, guys i know that it has only been a couple of days since i was last here but i wanted to share with you all that i am doing a little better. i am still purging but not as much anymore i think i did it maybe one time in the last week. not bad huh? anyway i am starting to feel better about myself and i am going to put the scale away so i am not tempted to weigh myself everyday. i have gained 3 pounds and i do want to lose it but i am going to do it the right way! i will be here a lot for support from you all but i am ready to get better! also i will probably post on really good weeks and days and bad ones also! thank you all for you support and advice.. i hope that i am able to fully recover some day.

PS. i think that i might be pregnant! another good reason to get better!

Hi :)

If you want to overcome this stuff, then you more than likely will :)

Also, if you ARE pregnant, sometimes the fact of having a child to consider, will have the effect of changing all priorities and being great motivators ... to speed you along the road even better :)

My eldest daughter was abused physically and otherwise in her adoptive home ... at young teen years someone turned her on to the joys of cocaine and heroin... she became addicted. Went thru rehab a few times. ... for many years ... and overcame eventually through some positive events in her life that gave her the courage, commitment, and strength ... good supportive people who really care ... including therapists, whoever can help in very practical ways go a long way to keep your spirits and drive ... onward and upward.

I don't know why you purge ... but i do know you want to change that ... I applaud you for taking charge and shaky moments happen, and when they do, I hope you'll just go ... "Oooops ... lets try that again" and get on with the biz of trying again... practice makes perfect ...

Kanadiana :)

Ash

The journey begins with one step. Do not beat yourself up when you falter. Just get back up and keep moving!

*hugs*

annalease

Well, it is official I am pregnant and I have to say I am doing very well. And my being pregnant, I think is definitely going to play a big part in my getting over the bulimia. I am doing great I haven't even thought about purging I am sure I may get some morning sickness I a couple of weeks but I think I will be fine!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Wow! Congratulations to both of you!

Actually to all three of you -- four if it's twins, five it's triplets, six if... no don't even think about that... :eek:)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.