More threads by Ashley-Kate

what exacly is our limmit what exacly is normal to do as exercise for a 17 year old teenager how about 7 hours a week is that to much so when i say 2 3 ohours a day you must thing wow how can we tell one person that she or he does just too much.were is the line that says stop why can some people do so much an other not.. I am a reoering anorexic and bulimic but now i have been starting to obsess about everything i have in control slightly my e-d but now this other one decides to show it's face and now i am here trying to beet all three why are they telling me that my exercising rate is so bad i do eat now so why shouldn't i be able to move a round a bit to burn off some calories..???
ashley kate

over exercise?

what exacly is our limmit what exacly is normal to do as exercise for a 17 year old teenager how about 7 hours a week is that to much so when i say 2 3 ohours a day you must thing wow how can we tell one person that she or he does just too much.were is the line that says stop why can some people do so much an other not.. I am a reoering anorexic and bulimic but now i have been starting to obsess about everything i have in control slightly my e-d but now this other one decides to show it's face and now i am here trying to beet all three why are they telling me that my exercising rate is so bad i do eat now so why shouldn't i be able to move a round a bit to burn off some calories..???
ashley kate

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
over exercise?

There isn't necessarily any fixed number of hours or anything like that - the question is are you exercising compulsively and/or are you doing so specifically to "burn off calories", as you put it...

Compulsive exercise can be just another form of eating disorder, like restricting or purging.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
over exercise?

There isn't necessarily any fixed number of hours or anything like that - the question is are you exercising compulsively and/or are you doing so specifically to "burn off calories", as you put it...

Compulsive exercise can be just another form of eating disorder, like restricting or purging.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.