More threads by NicNak

Retired

Nice pictures; BTW the big grey animal is a grey seal and not a manatee.

Here is a picture of a manatee.

If you will excuse my thread drift, one of my all time favorite places to visit is Blue Spring State Park in Central Florida, south of Deland which has a manatee sanctuary.

They can be seen from elevated walkways above the crystal clear water as they swim safe from pesky motor boats.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Nice pictures; BTW the big grey animal is a grey seal and not a manatee.

Here is a picture of a manatee.

If you will excuse my thread drift, one of my all time favorite places to visit is Blue Spring State Park in Central Florida, south of Deland which has a manatee sanctuary.

They can be seen from elevated walkways above the crystal clear water as they swim safe from pesky motor boats.

Thanks for showing manatee and letting me know it is grey seal. Like the picture of the manatee you post too, so beautiful!.

The park Blue Spring State Park looks amazing. Looks like something out of a movie! Another WOW for that too!

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I have forwarded the URL to my peeps :), so thanks NN.

A good comment there regarding the "buck at dawn" picture (which is my favorite of the pics):

The condensation from the buck's breath and the way the light falls combine to give the image such an enchanting quality.

SilentNinja

hows that for a tree house :eek:

clear.gif

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.