More threads by MHealthJo

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŸ

(This is the closest description of some of the pokemon I caught and evolved today ๐Ÿ˜Š )

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฎโ˜•๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฆ€โ˜ป๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’

Pokemon again ๐Ÿ˜†

GDPR

GDPR
:distress::yuck::cold::sleeping::cry1:

(I have the flu and my asthma is really kicking my butt too)

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Aw, blargh! That's no fun at all! Take care of yourself and hope you are feeling a little better soon.

GDPR

GDPR
:smile:

(not staying in bed today,able to breathe a little better,and even going to take a shower and get dressed today)

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”[emoji292][emoji284] [emoji130] [emoji176] [emoji283] [emoji282] [emoji271] [emoji176]

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
It's from my dang joke I made when your bathroom was getting done, Making Art.

Post a Smiley / Emojis of Your Moods or What You've Been Up to Lately... - Page 4

Post a Smiley / Emojis of Your Moods or What You've Been Up to Lately... - Page 4

Little did I know that Tapatalk would do a thing where it shows a 'preview' of this thread - it makes the most recent image posted in the thread show up, which is the imodium image. I think all we can do is post a new image in this thread somewhere and then it will show that image instead, I think.

Every time I look at tapatalk I have a constant inescapable reminder that I just HAD to make that child-maturity-level toilet humour joke. :eek: :vroom: :rofl:

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.