More threads by MHealthJo

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
509eb8b2c2dff50f436cd2e4f1f6079b-1.jpg

There. I'm hoping adding this new random image to the thread will make the weird tapatalk thing show this image preview at least, instead of Imodium. [emoji23]

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Damn, didn't work - it still shows the Imodium image cos it was the first image posted in the thread.

Let this be a lesson, kids. Think carefully about what you post as the first image in a thread. Or be prepared for attention to be drawn back to your toilet joke for ever and ever. 😂
________

But ya know what. I take comfort in the fact that I do feel it was a pretty sweet joke. Like it wasn't actually four year old level probably. Like, nine at least. 😂 Nah, let's be real here. Some parts of the human experience never really stop being funny. 😆😆

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Oh, it updated! It did work! Yay!!

🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

Here are some toilet emojis in case anyone had gotten attached to the toilet theme. 😂

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Because I liked using a nonstandard 'app' keyboard on my phone, it took me ages to realise everyone else was starting to have an emoji button on their smartphone keyboard. Bottom left maybe? Next to spacebar? Depends on your phone I guess....

And apart from that, accessing the forum via Tapatalk app gives you a choice of emojis within Tapatalk; or on desktop there is a smileyface button somewhere as you are typing in the form to make a post.....

Or, you can find them on the web and copy paste too :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Nope, Australia doesn't really have squirrels as far as I know. Maybe I was chasing a possum :)

No kidding? Squirrels are funny creatures.

But if you don't have them in Australia, what do Australian dogs say when they want to go "Hey! Squirrel!" like North American dogs? :D

No kidding? Squirrels are funny creatures.
But if you don't have them in Australia, what do Australian dogs say when they want to go "Hey! Squirrel!" like North American dogs? :D
I saw a squirrel when I visited the USA. :) It quickly disappeared up a tree.
Australian dogs watch a lot of American TV, so when they realised that they were missing out they started an imaginary squirrel game.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
(did we used to have more smilies available in the smilie page? Did they get cut down? I feel like I remember there being millions, haha.)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.