• Quote of the Day
    "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
    Nelson Mandela, posted by Daniel

boi

I am feeling sad again. even though I don't get into really deep depressions, well I have only once and I'm not sure how deep it really was. I guess it was the worst I had ever been, but compared to others I dont know if it was that deep. Either way, I tend to get this feeling of emptyness and sadness. I feel sad about my whole life. I hate work (dont mean to obsess), im trying to live in the moment with exercises etc... right now though I'm dreading tomorrow, Monday and I just feel sad. I seem to get worse at night. In the morning I have some energy and then all of a sudden I'm down again. the only way I can describe how I feel is sadness. I don't want to cry or anything, I mean I wish I would (I have not cried for about 8 years) but I am sad.

Re: sad

i'm just wondering if you've been diagnosed with depression? if so are you seeing a therapist and/or taking medication?

the evenings tend to be downers for people. i know i definitely feel more pessimistic about things at night if i am feeling sad or upset about anything.

i don't know anything about your work situation, what's happening there? it sounds like it is contributing to your feelings.

boi

i've been diagnosed with bipolar ii..and I am on medication that I just started so nothing has changed yet

David Baxter

Administrator
When do you see your doctor or therapist again, boi? You're right - these medications do take time to work.

boi

in another week...
we are starting on a low dosage and slowly increasing it

boi

I have no idea braveheart. It seems like it comes and goes. When I'm in this state of mind, I either feel sad or nothing at all. During the day at work I dont feel anything...I guess flat maybe because I am not thinking about anything. So it's either flat or sad in this state of mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom