More threads by AmZ

AmZ

I've just woken up this morning and have been seriously affected by a dream I had.

The dream in itself, was actually a positive one (even though the theme wasn't a nice one), it felt so real and on top of that, unlike any dream I have ever had. My grandmother was in my dream, who passed away 5 years ago or so, but it felt like she was REALLY there in the dream and/or she was at least really connected to me somehow whilst I was dreaming about her and she was trying to make closure for me on what had happened with her at the end of her life.

I woke up with my pillow soaking wet as I was physically crying in my sleep and my heart beating so fast and feeling nauseous, I had to lay there for 10 minutes before it would slow down at all and before I felt OK to get up.

Shame I woke up feeling bad because the dream itself was a pretty positive one. I've never woken up from a dream feeling bad physically, but several times in the past, I've really had a hard time the next day to shrug off the dream and it keeps going around and around in my head all day long. Hopefully I can succeed today in not letting it affect me too much. :confused::)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.