More threads by Aladdin

Aladdin

Must children sleep in the day,i have 2 girls the one do sleep somedays but the oldest one dont if she sleep during the day she dont want to sleep at night.She also go now to prescool so i dont let them sleep during the day if one is tired and want to sleep i let her sleep about a hour and wake her then up.M ex how ever want them to sleep every aftenoon and in bed 20h30.Their sleeptime now is about 21h30 to 22h00 with me i dont see the point to make them sleep in aftenoon and have aproblem at night and they diffrend children .Can anyone help me with this,im a single father with two girls and want only the best for them thats way i asked your opinion andmy ex is giving me a hard time on every thing so a cannot make slip up not that i want to bud it is bit difficuld un sercumstans to be totaly normal im allso in a wheelchair and have a rotine every second night.Ihope you can help me.

HA

Aladdin said:
Must children sleep in the day,i have 2 girls the one do sleep somedays but the oldest one dont if she sleep during the day she dont want to sleep at night.She also go now to prescool so i dont let them sleep during the day if one is tired and want to sleep i let her sleep about a hour and wake her then up.M ex how ever want them to sleep every aftenoon and in bed 20h30.Their sleeptime now is about 21h30 to 22h00 with me i dont see the point to make them sleep in aftenoon and have aproblem at night and they diffrend children .Can anyone help me with this,im a single father with two girls and want only the best for them thats way i asked your opinion andmy ex is giving me a hard time on every thing so a cannot make slip up not that i want to bud it is bit difficuld un sercumstans to be totaly normal im allso in a wheelchair and have a rotine every second night.Ihope you can help me.

Hello Aladdin,

One thing to remember with children is that consistency with routines is very important. Bedtime, mealtime should be the same each day. The 8:00 or 20:00 hr bedtime is more suitable than the 21:30 or 22:00 bedtime.

If a child no longer wants to nap or she stays up too late when she does nap, then it is time to stop the afternoon naps. Does the child who does not want to nap stay up late at her mothers house? How often do they stay with mom?

Aladdin

Her mother tell me that they do sleep in the aftenoon and went early to bed at night,but every thing is allways fine there and nothing is ever wrong there .even after my girl is molest there is still nothing wrong.they went every second weekend to her,thuesday and thirsdays she is sopose to come and bath them to build up trust again,and she had to phone every night at 19h00 but it dont happen so often like tonight she did not phone yet.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.