More threads by SilentNinja

SilentNinja

Got a really good photo of Kenshi one of my sugar gliders this morning..

20121213_085652.jpg

and here is Kamiya

184949_267946686661475_1998437531_n.jpg

They are boy and a girl and twins :)

I thought id share, their cute wee faces always make me smile. They are 5 months old now :)

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
To that I can only say: AWESOMESAUCE. :D

If you must know, my cat is named after the ninja character Misao, because shes a ninja.

And my other cat is named after Midori from Midori Days. :D

SilentNinja

Aw wow amazing :) You are the only person that has ever connected their names - no one else i know has seen it, its called Samurai X here but i think in America its called Rurouni Kenshin ir Himura, maybe?
I think i am just like Kenshin - peaceful warrior. I was going to name one shishio lol. I love the name Misio. and Kaore? cant spell it correct though.

KKK.jpg
My Kenshi Ink :)

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THAT!!!

Kenshin is a fantastic character isn't he. I love the whole gang but Kenshin is really something special...

My husbands favourite is Hajime Saito. :) I love the outtakes too,there's a particularly good Saito moment... :)

One of my fave Kenshin moments is the hot springs episode, including Kenshin's impressive three-part-dodge.... :D

And I love Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata in the romantic bits, including the whole piece at the end of the showdown with Shishio.

Its an awesome world they created....

Anime is great, it can be so different and refreshing.

My avatar pic is from Haibane-Renmei. Its a really beautiful story/interesting concept, which I would recommend anyone watch if they are on some sort of challenging journey.

Love that ink!!

Banned

Banned
What kind of care and space do they need? I looked into getting a couple as pets but they seemed soooo incredibly high maintenance. I got a pig instead. But I'm still in love with them and want a pair one day.

SilentNinja

yeah they are, you really need alot of time and they need lots of attention, i researched for about 8 months before getting a pair, they are very rare here in Scotland, its nearly impossible to get them, i was just very lucky. Costs a lot to feed, fresh fruit every day, all their supplements you have to sprinkle over their food, but if you have the time they are soooo worth it, they sleep in my jumper and never want to leave me.. i love them so much, I also have a chinchilla called Sky and they have started playing together, its really cute and funny.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.