More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
:lol: And, I sue for malpractice, people like you. :lol:

Typical distraction technique from a lawyer...

• You can't sue for malpractice if I deliver on my claims to cure you.
  • The fact is that I never listened to Wham!
  • 20 years later you're still listening to Wham!
I think it's pretty clear who has a problem here. :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Wham! should have been charged with criminal fraud for posing as entertainers. :rofl:

Whenever I heard "Wake me up before you go go", I thought, "No, don't you dare... just go. Anywhere. Just go. And don't come back!".

Jazzey

Account Closed
Typical distraction technique from a lawyer...

• You can't sue for malpractice if I deliver on my claims to cure you.
  • The fact is that I never listened to Wham!
  • 20 years later you're still listening to Wham!
I think it's pretty clear who has a problem here. :)

:lol: Alright, alright - but, I'm not giving up the Wham for you!!!

Touch?!

Murray

I am so ashamed to admit that I really liked Wham as well. Thank goodness this is an anonymous forum or I would be hesitant to come out about my Wham appreciation. As a pre-teen, I had the biggest crush on George Michael. I just thought he was so cute. Sadly, I was also a big fan of Culture Club and Boy George. Eek that is embarrassing.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I am so ashamed to admit that I really liked Wham as well. Thank goodness this is an anonymous forum or I would be hesitant to come out about my Wham appreciation. As a pre-teen, I had the biggest crush on George Michael. I just thought he was so cute. Sadly, I was also a big fan of Culture Club and Boy George. Eek that is embarrassing.

These ego-dystonic addictions are treatable, Murray. Take that first step today and call a Culture Club or Wham! Crisis line. You don't have to suffer alone. (Well, if you still want to listen to Wham! or Culture Club, you probably do have to suffer alone. Good luck trying to find anyone who will listen with you!)

Murray

You're right Dr Baxter, I think even my husband would draw the line there. Those marriage vows covered lots of things, sickness, health, etc, but probably not sharing a spouse's 80's musical taste. He just shakes his head in confusion whenever I mention what I listened to back in the day.

Jazzey

Account Closed
:panic:...I thought that I'd snuck back into this thread when THE 'nay-sayer' was offline....

Murray - do not, I repeat, DO NOT fraternize with the 'anti-80s' faction...Ok, the only exception being your husband. But even then, the permission is tenuous at best :teehee:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Murray - do not, I repeat, DO NOT fraternize with the 'anti-80s' faction...

When did I say I was anti 80s? I titled this thread "what was WRONG with the 80s" (and there were a lot of things wrong).

But I could also start a thread about what was RIGHT with the 80s.

Jazzey

Account Closed
addendum: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT fraternize with the nay-sayers about Wham, Culture Club or any other teenie-boppy music we may have enjoyed in our hay day.

There -that should cover us off. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.