More threads by David Baxter PhD

Mr Baxter,
My birds have me trained really well! I get up when they start squawking, and go to bed when they go quiet, sometimes I cant sit in my faverite chair as one or all are sitting in it or on it, and I cant wear my fav slippers because one of them likes nest in them, they really do have control here, I'm their slave LOL. I love it though and would not have it any other way!!

Meagan

Our 4 legged kids

David Baxter said:
He puts his beak through the cage until I put my head up to the cage for him to grab my hair! He is so funny. Animals are truly awsome.
It's a lucky thing pet owners are so trainable... I often think that our pets must be thinking, "Yeah I know it's dumb but humans seem to like it for some reason so I do it to make them feel better"... :eek:)

LOL You hit the nail on the head there!!!! :)

I'm sure that's what my dog Meagan often thought. She had both of us (humans) very well trained. In her last months she was carried up and down stairs and on the bed. And bossed us (she was on a time table) for her meals and snacks. Unbelievable!!! Thanks for making me smile.

Meagan

Our 4 legged kids

David Baxter said:
He puts his beak through the cage until I put my head up to the cage for him to grab my hair! He is so funny. Animals are truly awsome.
It's a lucky thing pet owners are so trainable... I often think that our pets must be thinking, "Yeah I know it's dumb but humans seem to like it for some reason so I do it to make them feel better"... :eek:)

LOL You hit the nail on the head there!!!! :)

I'm sure that's what my dog Meagan often thought. She had both of us (humans) very well trained. In her last months she was carried up and down stairs and on the bed. And bossed us (she was on a time table) for her meals and snacks. Unbelievable!!! Thanks for making me smile.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.