More threads by MelissaK9174

Not literally ...but I feel like I'm losing it today. I go in to see the psychiatrist to start me on meds tomorrow and it won't be soon enough. I'm probably dealing with some pms that's making it more severe but I don't have any anxiety meds of any kind. I had to sneak a xanax from my parents meds but I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of sanity today and it was the only thing I could think to do that would help. I've calmed down some thank God but I feel so out of control that it scares me.

The entirety of my illnesses scare me... thinking about it scares me..but actually having to go talk to people about the things wrong with me terrifies me. I'm scared I won't be able to hold onto the small amount of sanity I have left.

I just want to go to sleep so my brain can rest but I can't do that either right now. Ugh, this stuff is so terriible.

Going to talk to someone that can help you hun the will get you on medication that will get you started on therapy those are good steps hun I hope soon you feel less anxious hun and perhaps ask the doctor to prescribe you your own medication ok for anxiety and why. No more taking parents meds hugs

Going to talk to someone that can help you hun the will get you on medication that will get you started on therapy those are good steps hun I hope soon you feel less anxious hun and perhaps ask the doctor to prescribe you your own medication ok for anxiety and why. No more taking parents meds hugs

Yeah they're supposed to put me on meds tomorrow morning but I about couldn't make it through today. The xanax calmed me down but now I'm starting to feel anxious again. Thankfully it's bedtime though. Maybe I can sleep some of it off and be better tomorrow and the doc will give me some decent meds.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.