More threads by Halo

Halo

Well I am home in my comfy pjs and fuzzy socks and honestly feel tired. Not that I have done that much today but as I said it has been a rough week and I am glad to have the weekend off. Ahh...my fuzzy socks, I absolutely love them :heart:

Halo

what's a docket?

A docket is a time sheet that lawyers keep which identifies the individual files they worked on and how long they spent on each file. I then insert the file numbers on the paper docket and have to transfer (type) all the information into our accounting software.

we want some poetry from you, halo :)

I don't think that it sharing my poetry will happen, unless I become extremely brave all of a sudden :) but you never know!!!

Halo

Actually I don't mind doing dockets...unless I have about 2 weeks worth for 2 lawyers to do then it becomes a lot of work. Normally they are good and give me them each day so it is all good...and if they start to slack off then I crack the whip and make them give them to me :D

I already have thoughts about some poetry specifically for Psychlinks and about Psychlinks but again, need to get up that nerve to actually hit post :eek:

lallieth

Hey all

The auction was a success,no tupperware but I got a gorgeous Gesso HUGE oval antique mirror for $45 and some antique linens,and depression glass,and amber glass...I would go again! Very similiar to this mirror(except mine has flowers all around it)

French_louis_xv_mirror_700_g-1.jpg

Halo

It sounds like you had a great time and got some awesome stuff as well :yahoo:

The mirror is definitely beautiful :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.