• Quote of the Day
    "It’s not the size of the step that gets you there. It’s the fact that you’re taking the step."
    Mark Victor Hansen, posted by Daniel
I'm at a convention w/ my youth group and am frinding myself cutting several times a day...different things are huge triggers for me right now...like everytime my friends go swimming I can't because i can't wear a bathing suit b/c of all of my scars and cuts...also high schoolers can be sooo caddy and how certain people are acting is driving me to cut....being away from home is always a stressor for me but it just seems so bad right now...plus my cuts are really bad and deep b/c i'm just that upset...i'm not sure if any of my youth sponsers know about my cutting but obviously I don't want them to find out...it's hard to hide when you are sharing a room w/ three other people...any advice to get me thourgh the next five days would be greatly appreciated....thanks...kelsey (kels)

Heather

next 5 days will be really bad

I don't have any advice, I am older than you but I have a bad habit of cutting myself as well or punching brick walls.

I hope that you were able to get through this, or if you are still getting through this I hope it is going ok.

Heather...

Thanks Heather...even though you didn't have any advice I appreciate the fact that you took the time to read my post and reply...that in itself means a lot to me!! Good luck w/ your cutting habit...I know you can get through it!

Banned

Banned

Hey Kels,

This is very late; how did you make out at camp? I can tell you that if I was in your situation, I would have ensured I was never alone, so that I couldn't cut. Try and surround yourself with others, and keep busy, so you don't have an opportunity.

hey, yea actually by the end of the week I was doing much better...my friends were awesome, and I found a trusted adult who could really be there for me...thanks for your post!

Latest posts

Top Bottom